For those of you who are just as lazy as I am, this is the ‘Curry’ for you!
You can use whatever Masala, Veggies and Ingredients you have and put them all together to create ‘Lazy Man’s Chicken Curry’.
For this recipe I used,
- Mehran ‘Qorma’ Masala
- 1 kg Fresh Chicken – Curry Cut
- 2 White Onions thinly sliced
- 2 Potatoes – Cubes
- 2 tbsp Tomato Puree
- 1 can of Eastern Coconut Milk
- Fist full Coriander
- 5 Green Chillis
- In a wok, heat Olive Oil ( Whatever you use works fine) and add chopped Green Chillis to temper the oil.
- Add Onions and stir till it browns.
- Add the Tomato Puree and 2-3 tbsp of @mehranspiceandfoodindustries Qorma Masala and half a cup of water and let simmer.
- Add the Curry Cut portions of Chicken, Potatoes and stir well. On medium heat, cook for 10 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Once this is complete, add the Coconut milk and a bit of water, salt and stir.
- Close the lid and let simmer for 10 – 15 minutes until the coconut milk has blended in well. Add the corriander before you take it off the heat.
- Let the curry rest for a few minutes and serve with either Rice or Chapathi.
Hope you like the ‘Lazy Man’s Chicken Curry’ by @foodwithshayne.